Full time – 9.00am-5.30pm with 1 hour for lunch
A long-established family-owned relocation company require a confident, proactive individual, this is a role with the opportunity to learn all aspects of the Commercial Relocation business & progress within the Company.
- To assist the Office Manager with general office tasks and ISO Management.
- Part of the training role will also include assisting the Warehouse Manager in the day to day storage admin
- General duties within the Transport Office, dealing with parking fines, renewal of tax licences etc
- Basic accounts inputting
- Speaking with both Clients & Suppliers, Reception duties, answering the phone.
- Providing admin assistance to all Business Mangers with Printing move labels, Updating diaries, making appointments, filing, etc
Trainee Office Admin Assistant Requirements
- A confident telephone manner is essential
- Some accounts experience would be beneficial, but any necessary training will be given.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient MS Office skills
Please send your current cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary Dependent on Age & experience
Holiday 20 days a year plus Bank Holidays
On Site parking