Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) incorporates a huge range of items, which may include
- Large Office and household appliances like white goods.
- Smaller Office and household appliances like kettles, electric toothbrushes.
- Telecoms, IT and smart devices phones, smart watches.
- Audio and Audio-visual equipment Televisions, DVD Players.
- IT Equipment, Monitors, Servers, PC’s
- Lighting equipment
We collect and process almost every type of electronic and electrical equipment waste, from standard office and household equipment through to therapeutic equipment, and more.
Our recycling services are all WEEE compliant, meet environmental and data protection legislation and are available to all businesses, whether you have an established Corporate Social Responsibility Policy or are simply determined to do your best to reduce any negative impact on the environment.
For IT items, our processes ensure that all data stored within PCs, Laptops, Servers, Tablets and Smartphones is Blancco wiped to eliminate the risk that your data can be accessed by others and wherever possible, we explore opportunities for your IT equipment to be refurbished and reused.
Full audit upon collection and certification upon recycling will always be provided for your WEEE Recycling requirements.